Home & Outdoor Direct
24 Inch White Electric Fireplace Suite with TV Stand and Internal Storage
This TV Stand Fireplace is ideal for adding both warmth and sophistication to your living area. It provides an impressive heating experience that lets you feel warm whether you are taking a nap on the couch or watching your favourite TV episodes. You can easily enjoy the comfort of a real flame without the hassle of wood or gas thanks to the realistic log embellishments. What is more, you can customize the fireplace with adjustable flame colours and brightness levels to perfectly match the ambience of any occasion. Additionally, the TV cabinet with transparent doors provides roomy space where you can neatly store media devices, DVDs, books or other items.
- Excellent heating solution for spaces under 400 square feet
- The flame effect can be used independently without heating, suitable for year-round use
- Equipped with overheating protection and thermal cut-off device to ensure safe use
- Comes with a remote control with which you can easily control the fireplace
- The TV stand features adjustable shelves for accommodating your electronics
Overall Dimension: 150cm W x 48cm D x 80cm H
Fireplace Dimension: 24 inch
Fuel Type: Electric
Primary Material: Metal, Glass, Wood
Digital Display: Yes
Timing range: 1h - 8h
Temperature range: 62°F to 82°F
Adjustable Flame: Yes
Number of Flame Colours: 3
Number of Brightness Adjustments: 5
Remote Control Included: Yes
BTU Output: 5000BTU
Door Included: Yes
Number of Doors: 2
Flame Operational Without Heat: Yes
Automatic Safety Shutoff: Yes
1 x Fireplace
1 x TV Stand
1 x Remote Control
1 x User Manual
- Press the Power Button to turn on.
- Press the Flame Button to set the flame colour.
- Hold the Flame Button to set the flame brightness.
- Press or hold the Heater Button to set the temperature.
- The heater turns on.
- Press the Timer Button to set the running time.
- Press the Power Button to turn off.
- Do not place it near a bed.
- Keep items at least 3 feet away from the heater.
- Do not cover the heater or insert foreign objects in the heater.
- Keep vents clear of dust.
- Be careful around children and never leave unattended.
- Do not press the buttons too quickly.
- Do not touch the heater when hot.
- Always turn off before unplugging.
- Do not open or modify the heater.
- Store in a dry place; do not use if wet.
- Monitor outlet/panel heat; consult an electrician if hot.
- Do not use abrasive or chemical cleaners; they may damage the finish.
- Use a non-abrasive cloth to clean the media console as needed.
- Excessive sun exposure may cause fading of the console finish.